S3-8 Merge at June 5
In an effort to increase game interaction, balance the strength of different villages in Tailed Beasts System and bring better experience for all, Pockie Ninja will merge realm3-8. Below is the detailed information:
Time: June 5 21:30～June 6 10:00
To thank all players' support, we've prepared several cool events for all.
Time:June 6, 0:01-June 7, 23:59:59
Content: During the event, level 25 or above player who initiates arena challenge once can win gift coupons.
Reward: 100 gift coupons.
Time: June 6, 0:01- June 12, 23:59:59
Content: Player who login to account within 7 days after server merge will receive gift coupons!
Lv.30-39 100 gift coupon
Lv.40-49 200 gift coupon
Lv.50-59 300 gift coupon
Lv.60-69 400 gift coupon
Lv.70 and above 500 gift coupon
Note: Character created after the announcement of server merge rules cannot receive compensation.
1. Rewards will be sent within 5 working days after the whole event ends.
Please read the following notes carefully to protect your account.
1. Claim your market items, auto-combat EXP and ninja diary rewards.
After server merge, all currency and items in the market will be cleared. Please claim all your items and currency, including Consign, I want to buy and Warehouse to avoid any losses.
Meanwhile, auto-combat EXP, ninja diary rewards and mails will not be kept after server merge.
2. Multiple characters under single account
1) If you have characters in two servers, system will keep the one with higher level automatically. (Please delete higher level character if you want to keep the character with lower level)
2) Unsaved character will be deleted after server merge. Gold will be transferred to the other character while gift coupons, stone, items will not be remained.
3. Duplicate Names one the same server
In the event of duplicate character names as a result of this server merge, system will randomly retain one player name and add a random number to the other player's name(In case of overlong name, the last letter of the name will be deleted in order to add the random number.)
4. Clear your card exchange box.
During the merge, Card exchange box will be wiped if you still put a card into it. So please put your card into your card box instead of your Exchange Box to avoid your card lost.
Contact and relations:
1）After the merge, all contact and relations such as friends, master and apprentice, enemy, referees, etc.
2）Please clear your referee, master and apprentice reward before the merge.
Arena after the merge:
1）All arena points will be retained.
2）All arena challenge history will be cleared.
3) All arena medals will be retained.
4) Arena ranking will be reset according to relevant rules.
1) After the merge, all rankings will be reset according to relevant rules.
1) World Cup credit will be cleared.
2) After the merge, application for World Cup will reopen.
My Village after the merge:
1) All buildings and decorations will be retained.
2) Crops, stones, gold and luxury points will be retained.
3) Egg being hatched will be retained.
4) Opened slot, all chests, eggs and weeds will be retained.
5) The following data will be cleared:
A. Record on the message board;
B. Friends of the village;
C. Master and apprentice in the village;
D. Published and accepted quests.
【After server merge】
Data that will be kept:
1) Character level and EXP
2) Gold, gift coupons and stone
3) All achievement and titles
4) All items in the backpack, including expanded backpack
5) All outfits in the wardrobe, including expanded wardrobe
6) All equipped equipment, including pets, items and outfit
7) Expanded apprentice slot in the Guidance Room
8) Expanded pet slot in the Pet Kennel
9) All outfit in the outfit list
10) Remaining VIP days, VIP time won't be
11) All equipment and relevant items in Armory
12) All items in synthesis box
13) Unclaimed rewards of bounty quest
14) Unclaimed rewards of pet tracing
15) Unclaimed pet in Pet Kennel
16) Unclaimed gift boxes
17) Items in expanded warehouse of the Hall
18) Items in Tsunade`s Pub temp-bag(20 pages’ one)
Data that will be deleted:
1) All items and currency in the trade market, including Consign, I want to buy and Market Warehouse
2) All mails
3) Unclaimed EXP and items of auto-combat in the Hall
4) Unclaimed rewards in Ninja Diary
5)Inactive player who hasn't been online for a long time will be deleted during the merge
Definition of inactive player (all 3):
1) Hasn’t logged in for over 14 days
2) Between level 21-40
3) No top-up history
6) All cards in My Card Exchange Box
7) All players level below level 21.
8) Unclaimed War of Ninja event prize.
9) All Items in Tsunade’s Pub Unclaimed Bag.
All event data will re-calculate after server merge. We don’t provide data and record before merge. And the lose compensation is included in the merge event.
Server Merge FAQ
Q .Which server shall I choose after the merge?
A. Both realms can enter the merged server.
Q. The character I want to keep was lost. What can I do if the system retains the character I don't want to use?
A. You can submit a character re-selection appeal to our Live Support within 3 days after the merge. We'll help you restore character during maintenance. If you missed the chance, you can’t to restore your character.
Q. Will my original data be affected after the merge?
A. Please refer to our announcement regarding data clearance before the merge starts.
Q. What about my appeal for character/item restore before the merge?
A. We'll handle all appeals submitted before the merge. These appeals will not be accepted or managed after server consolidation.