When you begin battle in group status, you should obey the following rules.
With the following requirements, you can start battle and entering battle scene.
1. The head of the team has the right to start the game;
2. when start battle, all the players’ stage entering time should be more than 0;
3. when start battle, all the players’ level should be higher than the lowest level requirement of the stage.
The battle is 1 vs. 1 turn-based fighting. According to sequence of the players engage in the battle, the first one will start the battle firstly, fighting with the first one in the opposite team. If the first one die in the first battle, the second will engage the battle, and so on, until all the players in one team die.
When all the players in one team are died, the HP of at least one player in the opposite team should be more than 0, and then this team wins.
When the battle ends, the death condition of the team members will determines the players’ current HP:
1. No.1 player engages the battle, if he does not die in the battle, his HP is the HP when the battle is over, player No.2 and No.3’s HP will not change;
2. No.1 player engages the battle, if he dies in the battle, No.2 player will engage in the battle, if he does not die in battle, player No.1’s HP is 1, and No.2 player’s HP is the HP when he ends the battle, No.3 player’s Hp will not change;
3. If both of No.1 and No.2 players die in the battle, No.3 player does not die, No.1 and No.2 players’ HP will be 1, No.3 player’s HP is the HP when he ends the battle;
4. If all the three players die in the battle, their HP will be 1 after the battle is over
In stage team battle, you cannot restore HP with items. You can only restore a few with that you carry in HP carrier bag and chakra carrier bag. So please remember to add your carrier bag before you start battle.