There are 150 floors for single-person battle in Las Noches. It will elevate one difficulty every 10 floors. There is a monster for player to have an one-on-one fight on every floor. You succeed in passing stage if you defeat the monster and you can enter the next floor to continue challenging. You will come across one monster with can release skills every 10 floor. It is the BOSS of the battle. You can enter the next difficulty to continue battle challenging after you defeat the BOSS.
Classification of monsters in battles
1. Speed type: These monsters are expert in speed. Their attack speed is very fast.
2. Offensive type: These monsters are expert in offence. Their attack power is amazing.
3. Defensive type: These monsters are expert in defense. Harms to them is quite limited
4. Bloody Bull type:These monsters are expert in physical strength. They possess horrific vitality.
5. Recoil damage type: These monsters are expert in recoiling damage. They can recoil some of the damage that the player causes.
6. Critical strike type: These monsters are expert in critical strike. They possess high possibility to have critical strike, which increases numerical value of attack.
7. Dodge type: These monsters are expert in dodging. They have high possibility to dodge from the player’s attack.
8. BOSS type: There is a BOSS garrisoning at intervals of 10 floors. The BOSS is of great skills, high attribute and difficult to defeat.Back