Pockie Ninja Combat Rules
1. You cannot control your character's action in a single battle, but can view the replay of the battle.
2. Use preset skills in battle, and attack the opponent accordingly.
3. You'll use regular attack if requirement for skill is not satisfied.
4. In a multiplayer battle, if the HP of one character turns 0, then the next teammate will take the place and join the fight. The game will be finished if the HP of the whole team become 0.
5.After choosingconsecutive battle, the battle interface will close and status bar will show ”fighting”.
6. After choosingconsecutive battle, you can close the display of the battle, and the battle is still going on. You can check it at any time.
7. After choosingconsecutive battle, you can still have your battle on when you are off line.Back