1. The entry of Shichibukai
Shichibukai consists of several mystical islands. Select one island to enter.
Demon Island Conquest
- There are 9 floors in the Demon Island with each floor 1 monster; players will restore some statuses every floor they complete and the status of BUFF obtained from the previous stage will all be cleared; Click on Start on the map info bar to challenge the stage.
- Players move according to the points they get by throwing the dice in the stage challenge. When players move to the destination grid, something unexpected will take place; don’t worry. Most of them is easy to deal with except the BOSS. Players shall kill it to complete the stage;
- Players will receive rewards that will pop up after killing BOSS! Remember to claim them!
1.As it is shown on the picture, players shall move all over the grids by throwing the dice. How far players can move depends on the points they get. As the triggered events will be closed, players won’t trigger them when passing them.
2.Potion and Carrier Bags are useless in this map. To restore HP and Chakra, players must kill monsters or get Restoration Altar in the grid.
Players will get credits or rewards below when events of all kinds are triggered:
- BUFF Event
Players will randomly get one of the BUFFS
- DEBUFF Event
Players will randomly get one of the DEBUFFS
- Energy Ball Event
Players can replenish some HP when arriving at the grid.
- Gold Treasure
Players can unlock the treasure chest when arriving at the grid.
- Death Trap
Players will trigger a trap when arriving at the grid.
- Battle Trigger
Players will trigger a battle when arriving at the grid where a random monster will appear.
- Random Place Event
Players can choose whether they teleport or not when arriving at the Grid.
- Random Event
Players will randomly trigger a event when arriving at the Grid.
- BOSS Battle
The last grid of the stage is the BOSS Battle. A choice box will pop up for players to select the difficulty level when players arrives at the Grid.
- Star level increases with the credits. Players can get up to 5 stars.
- Players will have Shichibukai levels in the Shichibukai system.
- Players will get EXP every floor they complete.
- Remote Dice
Remote Dice: Players can click on it and spend some gold to get the points they want. It’s subject to the game contents.
- Temp Bag
Temp Bag: All items obtained from the stages will be in this bag. If players die on the floor, all items in the bag will drop.